Capacity building / training centre development
Risktec’s capacity building and training centre service includes the development of:
- National or organisational capacity building requirements to deliver strategic objectives
- Competency mapping activities to establish training and education requirements to deliver national or organisational capacity building needs
- Business plans for national or local training centres to deliver sustainable human capacity building and maintenance programmes, optimising the use of locally available and international training resource
- Bespoke modular training and education programmes to meet national or organisational human capacity building and maintenance needs, using different training pathways and learning methods to meet individual staff needs and organisational requirement.
- Training in the management of capacity building and maintenance programs
- Delivery of Risktec modules within the capacity building and maintenance program
- ‘Train the trainer’ workshops to facilitate growth of the local trainer base for sustainable programs.