TÜV Rheinland Risktec CPDs
TÜV Rheinland Risktec CPDs, designed by highly experienced, practising risk and safety management consultants and aim to develop your practical skills and knowledge. They are available on demand.
CPD (Continuing Professional Development) may be a requirement of membership of a professional body, and it can help you to reflect, review and document your learning and to develop and update your professional knowledge and skills.
In the US, the equivalent term for CPD is CEU (Continuing Education Unit).
How are TÜV Rheinland Risktec CPDs delivered?
- Courses are delivered 100% online
- Participants study the materials and carry out the activities which consolidate the learning
- An assessment at the end of each course tests learning and results in a CPD certificate
- Distance learning allows you to study at a time and location that best suits you
Why select a TÜV Rheinland Risktec CPD?
- Risktec is respected as a leading risk and safety management consulting and education company, with some of the world’s most impressive companies as clients
- Courses are developed by Risktec’s consultants, who are practising industry professionals
- Studying CPDs helps to improve your career prospects
- Professional Engineering Institutions require their members to keep up to date with the latest developments and knowledge in their field
What can I study?
Bowtie Risk Management
Oil & Gas and Process Industry QRA
Common Safety Method
Oil & Gas and Process Industry Risk Studies
Culture, Behaviour & Competency
Physical Effects Modelling
Emergency Response & Crisis Management
Principles of Risk Management
Engineered Risk Control Systems (Oil & Gas)
Rail Industry Hazards & Risks
Fault Tree & Event Tree Analysis
Rail Safety Analysis
Functional Safety of Safety-Related Systems
Reliability, Availability & Maintainability Analysis
Risk Reduction & ALARP
HSE Management Systems
Human Factors in Design & Operations
Incident Investigation & Analysis
How long is the course?
You have 12 weeks from enrolment to study the course material (self-paced, self study) and submit your end of course assessment.
How am I assessed?
The online assessment comprises 10 multiple choice questions and a 3 short paragraph answers. The pass mark for each course is 50%.
When can I start?
You can register to study CPD courses at any time. Enrolments will typically take place on the 15th of each month
What is the price?
GBP 600 (excluding VAT) per course. Discounts are offered for 2 or more courses purchased at the same time. The Common Safety Method course is priced at £425.
If you would like more information about our TÜV Rheinland Risktec CPDs, please contact [email protected].
Risktec CPD training programmes
Achieve recognition within Risk and Safety Management with a Risktec Training Programme. Each Training Programme comprises three industry-related courses.
The courses have been developed such that the content and learning outcomes are the same level as our postgraduate courses.
- Delivered via our virtual learning environment Risktec Online as self-paced, self-study courses
- Each course typically comprises slides, explanatory notes, activities, videos and further reading
- Designed by practising risk and safety consultants
- Certificate awarded on successful completion of course assessments
Oil & Gas QRA Training Programme
The Oil & Gas QRA Training Programme has been developed for the Oil & Gas industry.
It consists of three courses: