Information for associates
Risktec is continually on the lookout for experienced and qualified engineering, safety and project personnel to join our growing list of associate consultants.
As a Risktec associate, it is likely that you are degree qualified, possibly chartered and with significant experience in your chosen industry. You will also have a track record of achievement either technically or in a project management role.
How we can help you
As an associate we provide a wide range of services to you. This allows you to concentrate on delivering the required level of service to our clients. These can include:
- Access to work with blue chip organisations around the world
- Proactive marketing of your skills to existing and new clients
- Skills development through subsidised training courses
- CV management to ensure your skills are presented in the most suitable way
- A range of contract options to suit individual needs
- An accessible and efficient back-office admin and accounts team including electronic timesheeting
- Arranging logistics, including travel, transfers, visas, etc.
- Professional indemnity insurance.
At present we are actively seeking to recruit associates in the following areas:
- Nuclear engineering
- Safety assessment/safety case
- Independent peer reviews
- HAZID/ HAZOP/ SIL assessments
- Ergonomics & human factors engineering
- Structural integrity
- Mechanical/electrical engineering
- Availability, reliability & maintainability studies
- Maintenance optimisation
- Materials, welding, failure and life assessment
Oil & Gas
- Asset integrity management
- Safety management systems
- Hazard identification – HAZOP, HAZID, PHA, ENVID
- HSSE case
- Process safety management
- Structural integrity
- Fire protection
- Human factors
- Subsea engineering
- Reliability, availability & maintainability
- HAZID/HAZOP studies
- FMEA / FMECA studies
- Risk ranking / risk assessments
- Hazard registers
- Specification of minimum safety requirements
- Risk evaluation QRA
- Fault and event tree analysis
- Layer of protection analysis
- SIL assessment
- System specification & safety requirement specifications
- Reliability, availability & maintainability (RAM) assessment
- Project management
- Project engineering
- Planning (especially Primavera P3e)
- Safety case/safety engineering
- Structural design/design engineering
- Structural/seismic analysts
- Decommissioning engineers
- NDT & inspection
If you are interested in becoming a Risktec associate, please submit your CV using the short form below.
Easy completion of timesheets and expenses online
Registered associates are able to complete timesheets over the internet or via the simple Deltek Touch app for mobile devices.
To use Deltek Touch on a PC or laptop, use your internet browser to view this web page, or add the following link to your browser favourites (‘bookmarks’):
Alternatively, to use Deltek Touch on your mobile device (either phone or tablet) download the app today from Google Play (for Android devices) or the App Store (for Apple iPhone and iPad).
Look for the Deltek Touch icon:
For help in getting started, read or download our easy-to-follow User Guide for Deltek Touch.