TÜV Rheinland Risktec CPDs
TÜV Rheinland Risktec CPDs, designed by highly experienced, practising risk and safety management consultants and aim to develop your practical skills and knowledge. They are available on demand.
CPD (Continuing Professional Development) may be a requirement of membership of a professional body, and it can help you to reflect, review and document your learning and to develop and update your professional knowledge and skills.
In the US, the equivalent term for CPD is CEU (Continuing Education Unit).
How are TÜV Rheinland Risktec CPDs delivered?
- Courses are delivered 100% online
- Participants study the materials and carry out the activities which consolidate the learning
- An assessment at the end of each course tests learning and results in a CPD certificate
- Distance learning allows you to study at a time and location that best suits you
Why select a TÜV Rheinland Risktec CPD?
- Risktec is respected as a leading risk and safety management consulting and education company, with some of the world’s most impressive companies as clients
- Courses are developed by Risktec’s consultants, who are practising industry professionals
- Studying CPDs helps to improve your career prospects
- Professional Engineering Institutions require their members to keep up to date with the latest developments and knowledge in their field
What can I study?
For more information regarding the courses’ contents, download the TÜV Rheinland Risktec CPD Catalogue.
1,2 These courses are available to purchase as an industry-specific bundle, Risktec Assessed Specialism (RAS). These bundles offer the same content as our CPD courses at a lower price per course. For more information, please see the RAS page.
How long is the course?
You have 12 weeks from enrolment to study the course material (self-paced, self study) and submit your end of course assessment.
How am I assessed?
The online assessment comprises 10 multiple choice questions and a 3 short paragraph answers. The pass mark for each course is 50%.
When can I start?
You can register to study CPD courses at any time. Enrolments will typically take place on the 15th of each month
What is the price?
GBP 550 (excluding VAT) per course. Discounts are offered for 2 or more courses purchased at the same time. The Common Safety Method course is priced at £395.
If you would like more information about our TÜV Rheinland Risktec CPDs, please contact [email protected]