TÜV Rheinland Risktec CPDs
TÜV Rheinland Risktec CPDs, designed by highly experienced, practising risk and safety management consultants and aim to develop your practical skills and knowledge. They are available on demand.
CPD (Continuing Professional Development) may be a requirement of membership of a professional body, and it can help you to reflect, review and document your learning and to develop and update your professional knowledge and skills.
In the US, the equivalent term for CPD is CEU (Continuing Education Unit).
How are TÜV Rheinland Risktec CPDs delivered?
- Courses are delivered 100% online
- Participants study the materials and carry out the activities which consolidate the learning
- An assessment at the end of each course tests learning and results in a CPD certificate
- Distance learning allows you to study at a time and location that best suits you
It’s our 20th birthday!
To celebrate we’re giving
all CPD registrations
received in September
Why select a TÜV Rheinland Risktec CPD?
- Risktec is respected as a leading risk and safety management consulting and education company, with some of the world’s most impressive companies as clients
- Courses are developed by Risktec’s consultants, who are practising industry professionals
- Studying CPDs helps to improve your career prospects
- Professional Engineering Institutions require their members to keep up to date with the latest developments and knowledge in their field
How does it work?
- You can register to study CPD courses at any time. Enrolments will typically take place on the 15th of each month
- You have 8 weeks to study the course (self-paced, self study)
- Before the 8 weeks have expired, you must submit your online assessment
If you think this is right for you, please complete the registration form at the bottom of this page.
For more information regarding the courses’ contents, download the TÜV Rheinland Risktec CPD Catalogue.
Risktec Assessed Specialism (RAS)
We offer industry-specific bundles of 3 CPD courses.
You can choose a bundle relevant to the Oil & Gas and Process industry (1) or a bundle relevant to the Rail industry (2).
These bundles offer the same content as our CPD courses at a lower price per course.
For more information about these Specialisms, please see the RAS page.
If you would like more information about our TÜV Rheinland Risktec CPDs, please contact [email protected]