Our services | Learning | Courses and events | PgCert in Risk & Safety Management
PgCert in Risk & Safety Management
The PgCert programme has been designed to meet the growing need for industry-related courses and qualifications in risk and safety management. The modules are delivered by teachers with industrial experience and aim to develop the practical skills and knowledge of students.
- Unique partnership with Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU) offers postgraduate degrees in Risk and Safety Management
- Participants gain access to Risktec’s experienced consultant-teachers, as well as the opportunity to network and interact with other students during group tasks.
At the end of the programme you will be able to:
- Justify the use of risk assessment through illustration of its objectives and drivers
- Analyse and evaluate a broad range of practical risk management tools and techniques and demonstrate expertise in selected techniques
- Devise practical solutions for real-life risk management problems
- Develop a questioning and critical attitude to management of risks
- Display mastery of clear and effective communication of risk
- Demonstrate a commitment to the risk management profession
Who should attend?
Anyone seeking to implement practical risk management within major hazard industries, such as oil and gas, petrochemical, chemical, nuclear, transportation, mining and renewables.
To learn more about programme contents and how it works, visit this page. Please fill out the contact form below.
Start date: 1st October 2021
Event duration: 1 year
Award: Postgraduate Certificate from Liverpool John Moores University
Price: GBP 6,300
Download the brochure
Submit an enquiry
I wish to discuss my requirements with a professional advisor.