HSSE Leadership for Managers
This course aims to build an emotional commitment for HSSE and enables managers to effectively lead HSSE as an integral part of the business. The course considers the interactions between the group, the individual, business systems and values. It illustrates how bringing these elements together enables insights for the effective leadership of a proactive and ‘just’ HSSE culture and improved organisational risk management.
Who is this for?
Line and functional senior and middle managers working in high-hazard industries. Worksite supervisors should attend the HSSE Leadership for Supervisors course.
- Courage for HSSE leadership
- The leader’s role in preventing major accidents
- An organisation’s HSSE cultural journey
- Understanding motivation and behaviour
- A just HSSE culture and managing culpability
- HSSE as a value
- Leadership in reducing HSSE risk and incidents
- Qualities and skills of leaders
- Personal commitment and leading change
At the end of the course you should be able to:
- Lead positive HSSE cultural change within your team
- Become a champion for a proactive and just HSSE culture
- Commit to implementing your own personal HSSE leadership approach
F2F (1, 2 or 3 days)
What prior study is recommended?