An event such as a fire, loss of power, IT failure, supplier failure, cyber or terrorist attack can be a significant occurrence in the life of any organisation, directly affecting its ability to fulfil its business objectives.
Risktec provides an extensive range of Business Continuity Management (BCM) services to ensure that critical business activities, systems and processes can continue in the event of a major incident.
Our consultants have extensive experience in:
- Threat identification
- Business impact assessment and risk analysis
- Developing business continuity strategies
- Documenting business continuity plans
- Developing and documenting business continuity management systems (BCMS) to ISO 22301
- Business continuity plan (BCP) auditing and pre-certification audits
- Facilitating tests and exercises of plans
- BCM training courses
We work with our clients to ensure that ownership for managing identified risks is firmly embedded within the client organisation.