Join us | Our vacancies | Principal Consultants, Principal Engineers and Senior Engineers
Principal Consultants, Principal Engineers and Senior Engineers
Location – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Salary or rate: Competitive package
Closing Date – Ongoing
Duration – Permanent
Risktec is an established, independent and specialist risk management consulting and training company, and is part of the TÜV Rheinland Group. We help clients to manage health, safety, security, environmental (HSSE) and business risk in sectors where the impact of loss is high. Our people are high calibre and motivated professionals, with a clear focus on meeting clients’ expectations. We have offices across the UK and in the Netherlands, Dubai, Muscat, Houston, Calgary, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. We are privileged to have many of the world’s best companies as clients in many sectors, including oil, gas and chemical, nuclear and defence, transport, commercial and government sectors. We have delivered over 3,500 projects to over 900 clients in over 50 countries. Further information is available at risktec.tuv.com.
We are looking for a number of Principal Consultants, Principal Engineers and Senior Engineers experienced in risk and safety in the oil, gas, chemical or renewable energy sectors to be based in our Kuala Lumpur office in Malaysia. The successful candidates will be part of an energetic, driven, expanding team, and will be expected to manage multiple projects in a supportive, progressive environment.
Applicants should have a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience for the Principal Consultant or Engineers role/3-5 years for the Senior role and some of the following:
- A high level degree (BSc, MSc) or the equivalent, in an appropriate science, engineering or numerate subject.
- Experience in facilitating workshops; e.g. HAZID, PHA, Bowties, HAZOP, LOPA/ SIL, SIMOPS, ALARP.
- Proven expertise in Safety / HSE Cases, COMAH, HSE MS, SCEs and Performance Standards.
- Use of modelling software for studies such as FERA, QRA, BRA, CFD, fire and gas detector mapping.
- Completing RAM, FMEA or RBI studies.
- Delivery of HSE training.
- Preparing proposals, co-ordinating proposals and winning work.
- Project planning, management and delivery.
- A successful consultancy track record in major hazards safety and risk consultancy, working in multi-skilled teams, with operators, sub-contractors, design engineers and regulatory clients.
Working proficient knowledge of English, both verbal and written, is required; working proficient knowledge of Bahasa Malay would be advantageous.
The role will involve travel within Malaysia, within the APA region and if he world wide locations to meet project requirements.
A competitive package of salary and benefits is offered for permanent staff, including annual performance bonus, private medical insurance and relevant contributions into the national EPF scheme.
To apply for a position, please send your CV with a covering letter to:
Risktec Solutions Ltd.