Risktec Assessed Specialisms (RAS)
Achieve recognition in specialisms within Risk and Safety Management with a Risktec Assessed Specialism (RAS). Each RAS comprises selected modules of industry-related topics.
The courses have been developed such that the content and learning outcomes are the same level as our postgraduate courses.
- Delivered via our virtual learning environment Risktec Online as self-paced, self-study courses
- Each course typically comprises slides, explanatory notes, activities, videos and further reading
- Average 20 hours of part-time study per course, 6 months to complete the programme
- Designed by practising risk and safety consultants
- Risktec Assessed Specialism certificate awarded on successful completion of course assessments