Performance Monitoring, Auditing and Management Review
The purpose of the course is to introduce and appraise the requirements for performance monitoring, auditing and management review, including relevant standards and guidance. It also considers the potential safety benefits and challenges in their use.
Who is this for?
Managers, HSE advisors and risk management practitioners.
- Introduction to the requirements for performance monitoring, auditing & management review
- Relevant standards and guidance
- Establishing performance monitoring processes
- Objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the management system
- Management system auditing processes and techniques
- Establishing a management review process
- Implementation aspects and lessons learned
At the end of the course you should be able to:
- Devise objectives and key performance Indicators (KPIs) and a performance monitoring process
- Generate an auditing process or audit plan and apply auditing techniques
- Devise a management review process
F2F (2 days)
What prior study is recommended?
Education, skills or experience equivalent to undergraduate level. Risktec course: HSE Management Systems
Independent review and verification
Related consulting services:
Please use this form if you wish to make contact with Risktec.