Oil and Gas and Process Industry Risk Studies
The course provides an introduction to and understanding of the various types of specialist risk study which may be carried out for an oil and gas or process industry facility or operation. It includes QRA (which is covered in more detail in a separate course), Escape, Evacuation and Rescue Analysis (EERA), TR Impairment Assessment (TRIA), Emergency Systems Survivability Analysis (ESSA), and dropped object analysis.
Who is this for?
Managers, discipline engineers and HSE and reliability professionals seeking to improve asset performance.
- Introduction to risk studies
- Fire and Explosion Risk Assessment (FERA)
- Smoke and gas dispersion
- Escape, Evacuation and Rescue Analysis (EERA)
- TR Impairment Assessment (TRIA)
- Occupied Building Risk Assessment (OBRA)
- Dropped object analysis
- Emergency Systems Survivability Analysis (ESSA)
- Ship collision analysis
- Transportation risk study
At the end of the course you should be able to:
- Critically review the use of specialist risk studies in the oil, gas and process industries
- Apply specialist risk studies to simple oil, gas and process industry operations to analyse the risks to personnel
- Compare study results with criteria and use to devise and evaluate potential risk reduction measures
F2F (2 days)
What prior study is recommended?
Education, skills or experience equivalent to undergraduate level. Risktec courses: Principles of Risk Management; Oil and Gas and Process Industry QRA.
Please use this form if you wish to make contact with Risktec.