Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
The purpose of this course is to provide an overview of the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework and process and the approaches for embedding ERM in your organisation and developing a strong risk culture.
Who is this for?
Managers, engineers, operators, HSE advisors and risk management practitioners.
- Business drivers for ERM
- ERM principles
- Framework, process and limitations
- Risk identification and analysis
- Risk evaluation and treatment
- Risk monitoring and review
- Risk communication and consultation
- Risk culture
- Implementing the ERM framework
At the end of the course you should be able to:
- Understand what ERM means in the context of a business
- Apply the steps of the ERM process
- Assess the framework requirements for implementing ERM in the organisation
- Define the risk culture and decision-making attributes required to manage risk within your business
F2F (2 days)
What prior study is recommended?
Education, skills or experience equivalent to undergraduate level.