Emergency Response and Crisis Management
The purpose of this course is to enable students to understand and apply the principles of emergency response planning and crisis management. It considers the need for emergency and crisis response planning and an integrated approach to emergency management. Emergency organisation and procedures are also studied.
Who is this for?
Managers, supervisors and HSE professionals who may be required to develop emergency or crisis response plans or exercises.
- Emergency management basics
- Emergency anticipation and assessment
- Emergency prevention and mitigation
- Emergency preparations – planning, organisation, training, documentation, mutual aid, drills & exercises, etc.
- Emergency response and recovery
- Crisis management overview
At the end of the course you should be able to:
- Define the requirements and importance of Emergency and Crisis Response Management
- Discuss aspects of integrated emergency management
- Generate appropriate emergency and crisis response documentation
F2F (2 days)
What prior study is recommended?
Education, skills or experience equivalent to undergraduate level. Risktec course: Principles of Risk Management.
Please use this form if you wish to make contact with Risktec.