Asset Integrity Risk Management
The purpose of the course is to provide an in-depth understanding of the ways to manage major incident risk throughout the asset lifecycle, from concept selection through operations to decommissioning. The course walks through the essentials of risk as a concept, and explains the processes and tools that companies are using today to prevent major incidents. Industry case studies are used to illustrate key issues.
Who is this for?
Managers, engineers, operators, HSE advisors and risk management practitioners.
- Preventing major incidents by managing barriers
- Assuring plant performance
- Assuring people performance
- Assuring processes performance
- Reducing risk to As Low As Reasonably Practicable (ALARP)
At the end of the course you should be able to:
- Analyse the asset integrity risk management process throughout the asset lifecycle
- Analyse the importance of assuring the integrity of engineered barriers (plant), competency of key personnel (people) and quality of procedures (processes) to prevent major incidents
- Justify the approaches that are used to effectively reduce risks as low as reasonably practicable (ALARP)
F2F (2 days)
What prior study is recommended?
Education, skills or experience equivalent to undergraduate level.
Related consulting services:
Please use this form if you wish to make contact with Risktec.