Culture and behavioural safety
Ultimately, effective risk control is the result of motivated and competent people working in an organised business. Traditional ‘command and control’ attitudes have been found to be severely wanting in today’s fast changing business climate. What many organisations are seeking is a culture where risk management is an integral part of day-to-day operations.
Risktec works with organisations to help them develop mature and ‘just’ safety cultures, where people at all levels value positive safety behaviours and foster a desire for outstanding performance.
Our services include:
- Safety culture/climate assessment and cultural change support
- Safety leadership workshops
- Behavioural safety strategy and programme development and associated support
- Behavioural safety measurement
- Behavioural safety and safety culture training, workshops and coaching
- Incident investigation and root cause analysis