We provide a comprehensive range of specialist risk and safety management services, delivering packaged and proportionate solutions to help reduce and manage risk.
View services by category
We offer consulting services in three broad categories: Risk Management; Risk Engineering; Culture & Behaviour.
Use the drop down lists below to learn more about each individual service.
We provide a comprehensive range of services to identify, analyse, evaluate and reduce the risks associated with facilities, operations and equipment to acceptable levels.
We deliver a broad range of management system services to identify, develop and implement effective policies and procedures to maintain control of risks and minimise loss.
Culture & Behaviour
We provide a range of services to accelerate cultural and behavioural improvement, and ensure a solid foundation for building sustainable improvements in risk control.
Services A to Z
- Asset integrity management
- Bowtie risk management
- Business continuity management
- Competence management
- Culture and behavioural safety
- Digitalisation risk management
- Emergency planning and crisis management
- Enterprise risk management
- Environmental management
- Fire protection
- Functional safety
- Hazard identification
- HAZOP study / PHA
- HSSE / safety cases
- HSSE management systems
- Human factors engineering
- Incident investigation and analysis
- Independent review and verification
- Physical effects consequence modelling
- Process safety management
- Qualitative / deterministic risk assessment
- Quantitative / probabilistic risk assessment
- Reliability, availability and maintainability modelling
- Research and development in risk and safety management
- Risk reduction and ALARP assessment
- Safety assurance
- Safety leadership
- Security risk management
- Specialist nuclear safety studies
- Supply chain risk management
- Technical safety studies
- Technical software development
- Workplace safety