Risktec has a substantial track record of Integrated Risk Management (IRM) and Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) implementation, which was formerly conducted as 2MC. 2MC was established in 2009 and was recently acquired by the TÜV Rheinland Group, to operate as part of Risktec Solutions.
As part of our IRM and GRC offering, we have developed relationships with, and implemented projects for:
- RSA Archer
- SAI Global
- Thompson Reuters
Our multi-platform, vendor-agnostic approach provides an unbiased and unparalleled ability to implement IRM and GRC best practice.
In working with us, clients can be assured of responsive, high quality technical support delivered by experienced consultants, tailored to meet specific circumstances.
Our experience and expertise
Risktec has experience in the successful implementation of over 650 IRM and GRC projects.
We can provide the following key services:
- Process Alignment – We configure the solution to your precise needs, both upon tool acquisition and over time as your processes mature
- Tool Streamlining – Not all of the out of the box items will apply to you. We’ll simplify your tool to provide a smoother user experience and better performance
- Bespoke Training – We develop and deliver customised training specific to your end solution
- Installations – We will install your chosen tool if you require to run the software on site rather than utilising an internet-based SaaS offering
- Full GRC Coverage and Custom Solutions – Our experience enables us to provide full GRC coverage and implement completely custom solutions that fall outside of the typical GRC scope
We offer a comprehensive range of services to support best practice IRM and GRC implementation.