Our services | Learning | Courses and events | Online TÜV Functional Safety Engineer Training Programme
Online TÜV Rheinland Functional Safety Engineer Training Programme
Controlling risks within major hazard enterprises requires a robust process safety management (PSM) system. A key to the success of the PSM system is the experienced application of process hazard and risk analysis (PH&RA) techniques.
This PH&RA course is part of the TÜV Rheinland Functional Safety Training Programme. Eligible participants who successfully pass the examination will receive a FS Engineer (TÜV Rheinland) Certificate.
This course covers the fundamentals of PSM, demonstrating how to apply the theory in practical situations, using simple and more complex examples to illustrate key points. The course is considered essential for anyone who is involved in PH&RA.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Apply the most popular and internationally-adopted methods and tools for identifying and managing the risks associated with process-related hazards
- Actively participate in and give effective support during the whole process hazard and risk analysis approach
- Identify hazards and analyse risk, including applying the IEC 61882 HAZOP standard
- Relate the requirements of Functional Safety according to IEC 61508 / IEC 61511 to process hazards and risk analysis
- Actively participate in LOPA & SIL Classification Workshops
Who should attend?
- Process engineers, safety engineers and managers, instrument engineers and operations personnel, plant and operations managers
- Anyone accountable for the assessment and management of risks and hazards in the process industries
- Persons involved in management, engineering, operations and safety of process operations
- Persons with HAZOP study experience and a basic knowledge of loss prevention and safe working practice
Start date: 22nd November 2021
Course schedule: 9 – 5 Greenwich Mean Time
Event duration: 5 days
Award: FS Engineer (TÜV Rheinland) Certificate
Price: GBP 1,850
If you wish to register for this course, please use the form below. If you have any questions, please email: [email protected]