Our services | Learning | Courses and events | HAZOP Leader (TÜV)
HAZOP Leader (TÜV)
This HAZOP Leader (TÜV) course is the only training for HAZOP leaders worldwide that is certified by an accredited body. The course will develop and test the delegates’ knowledge, skills and behaviours for the effective leadership of process safety related HAZOP workshops.
Participants who pass the examination will receive a PersCert (TÜV) certificate. Personnel certification is a certificate issued by the accredited and independent body PersCert TÜV. For more information visit www.certipedia.com/quality_marks/0000080430
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate mature evaluation of the HAZOP technique against the wider safety context, including the regulatory environment and other safety methods
- Apply multi-disciplinary engineering knowledge to lead and challenge the HAZOP study team
- Assess the importance of human factors to a successful HAZOP study in context of the design and operation of process facilities
- Devise and manage a HAZOP meeting, demonstrating a comprehensive and rounded application of different skills and capabilities to lead both technically and professionally
Who should attend?
Anyone with 5 years’ experience of the HAZOP technique who is required to lead HAZOP studies, and highly-experienced HAZOP leaders seeking an internationally-recognised certification.
Participants will be required to provide:
- Evidence of 5 years’ experience in HAZOPs including technical contribution, scribing and/or facilitation
- A copy of their university degree (master’s or bachelor’s degree in an engineering or science discipline), or a reference letter from their employer indicating their engineer level responsibilities
- These will be reviewed to determine eligibility for the course.
Start date: 21st – 24th February 2022
Course schedule: 9am – 5pm
Event duration: 4 days (including assessment)
Location: Online US Central Standard Time
Award: PersCert (TÜV)
Price: GBP 1,950 (plus VAT where applicable)
price includes training materials and certification fees